Thursday, April 1, 2010

Not a whole lot going on

So, I found out today that a bunch of people at my previous job have gotten fired. *sigh* Stupid companies. They think they can keep pushing their employees till they crack. That's not how it generally works.

My new job is going well. I don't think my trainer likes me too much. Or at least, she isn't very social with me. Oh well. I've been listening to a lot of calls, and that's about it. I can't freaking wait to get my computer!

D is at Grandma's house again today. We took him down there yesterday, brought him home last night, took him down again today... Grandma lives 45 minutes away, and work is 5 minutes away, so it makes for a really long day. Tonight D is staying at Grandma's house. I half want to stay up and enjoy my break of a night, half want to go to bed and pass out the rest of the night. lol

I did get my wedding dress the other day. I still have yet to try it on. I'm hoping to do that this weekend. It's really pretty, so I guess we'll see how it fits!

There's not a whole lot for me to really write about today. :-/ I want to keep up the habit of writing at least a little each day though.

No comments:

Post a Comment