Monday, October 25, 2010

Economy Turning Around my Ass

Well... I have no where else to put this, and I need to write. Eventually this will be more than my bad days...

This is me, completely defeated. I don't know any other way to put it. I've had a feeling this whole time that the house wouldn't go through, now it's pretty much guaranteed. The lending group that works with our realtor is changing their policy as of this coming Friday. We would need a much higher credit score to get the loan. We have to have all paperwork in today, and they have to get us rescored and locked into a loan by Friday. Or else we're screwed. Jon kept telling me that I should think positive, and that we shouldn't give up on it. We somehow figured out how the hell to get the deposit... now we're going to lose it due to this. I know, I know, we still have a chance... that chance only depends on Capital One and Premier Bank. Who we've been trying to get statements from for over a week now. So yeah... I don't trust that it's going to happen. I think at this point, it's getting to the point that I just need to give up. I can't deal with this stress right now. The house, realistically isn't all that fucking awesome, anyway. It's nice, but... well, I guess that's a rant for another time.

Right now I'm just stressed. I'm beyond what I can take anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment